We're super excited that you've joined Foap and even more excited to have you launch your campaign on Foap! Check the below instructions on how to launch the campaign properly (we also refer to Campaigns as Missions):
1. Make sure you are on your dashboard view first:
2. Then click "Create New Campaign" under "Campaigns" section.
3. Firstly, come up with a relevant "Mission Title" for your Campaign. Our tip is to make it short and catchy. You can use up to 50 symbols.
4. Next, scroll down and click on the type of content you want to be generated in this Campaign - "Photo" or "Video". Afterwards, click "Next".
5. On the next page scroll down to "Type of Mission" and choose* Generic Mission - these Missions are open to all users and there is no need for you to send any products to the users.
Once you've chosen your type of Mission, scroll down to continue.
* - If your plan is not sufficient for the chosen type of Mission, then you might need to upgrade it.
6. During the next step choose a start and end dates for your Campaign. Make sure to set the date and the time in both cases.
Note that usually it takes at least couple of days before first photos are uploaded, so make sure to set a start date early enough to meet your timelines.
7. On the next step, describe what you want to get from our users. For example, if you need photos of your product where main color palette is pink then make sure to mention that. This is the place where you give direction to our users, so better directions usually provide better results.
8. Next step is where you write down rules of your Campaign. Here you want to be precise and brief. It's similar to Campaign description, but each rule is separated to make it more clear for our users. Add only the most important rules here to make sure our users can provide.
Firstly, click field to type the rule (marked with 1. below), then click the "+" button to add it (marked with 2. below). In case you want to remove the rule, click on the "-" button.
9. During this step you have set an age requirement for your Campaign. If your product is restricted by an age requirement e. g. alcohol make sure that you set it here. If your product is available for everyone, then you can skip this step. Drag the circle to set the age or click the "Every age" button to make it available for everyone.
10. Moving on to the next step. Here you set an amount a Creator of the best photo will receive. The higher the reward, the bigger the motivation for Creators. You select the winning photo after the Mission has ended. Note: The chosen amount will be billed to your credit card. You can also add multiple rewards by simply clicking the "+" button. Make sure to write a number here e. g. 2, 200, 150.
If you decide to not set a prize, then simply type 0 in the text box.
11. Alright, we've almost finished! Last two steps are required to give your Campaign a visual look. Cover photo should be relevant to the name of the Campaign, Example photos should be relevant as well and indicate a direction of photos that our Creators have to provide to you.
Note that the required minimum size of an image is 1280x960, but we recommend adding a bigger size images to make sure the viewing quality is sufficient. Also, make sure to drop images on the marked place in order to upload (the image should get uploaded and appear on the marked place).
12. WOOHOO! You've made it to the last step of Campaign creation. Here you can choose to:
If you have any other questions make sure to drop us a line on our on-site chat or via email@example.com. Thanks!